Follow The Republic:
• Apostolic Tabernacle Church for the great Easter egg hunt and the food afterward, from Pam Walker.
• Rebecca Brummett for guiding us at Book Buddies at Clifty School.
• Krishan Narsinghani for organizing Serve for Souci and donating the proceeds to Sans Souci to help those in need, from Sans Souci.
• Our Hospice of South Central Indiana, ambulance staff and my in-home-care nurse for the kind words, thoughtfulness, caring and dedication to your patients, from Denise Hatchett.
• Kathy Grimm for the Easter egg hunt, from Isabel and Lewis.
• Elaine Smith for the first aid when I cut my finger in the mall Friday evening, from Jim Isaacson.
• German American Bank for sponsoring Come to the Cabaret with Kate Hamilton, from Columbus Indiana Philharmonic.
• Paul Wendel and staff at Quick Signs for the awesome logo, from D. Burch Concrete.
• the kind young man and the sheriff’s deputy for pushing me to the side of the road and to the police officer for taking me to the gas station when I ran out of gas, from Sharon Weddle.
• Jimmy Bennett at Classic Auto for the extra special service, from the Longs.
• Doc, Kelly and the body shop crew for doing an outstanding job on my Hyundai, from Katie Garvey.
• Elizabeth Nielander for bringing Rebecca to see me and staying for a visit, from Mary Fenske.
• Volunteers in Medicine staff and Susan Einder for preparing the delicious lunch in appreciation of the volunteers.
• Carolyn Thayer and Lou Wenzler for being fantastic neighbors and helping us avoid a huge water bill because of a sprinkler system malfunction, from Andy and Carla Hatton.
• the good Samaritan, Jeff Rhoades, for mowing our lawn.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.