Follow The Republic:
• the awesome ladies at Rural King for help in finding an old receipt, from Pam.
• Karen at the public library downtown for helping me figure out what I actually needed instead of what I thought I needed and pointing me in the right direction.
• Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center volunteers for the automobile clinic April 26, from the two white-haired sisters.
• Laurie Booher, mom, for being so awesome and putting up with me every day, from Collin Booher.
• Judy Brown for being a wonderful grandma to her two new grandbabies, from Jake Kirts.
• the staff at Columbus Community Church for the work in my yard, from Bonnie Boas.
• the wonderful people of Orphan Grain Train for all your help, from Cindy Risser.
• the lady at McDonald’s at the Third Street drive-thru for buying my lunch.
• Alex Joslin on his induction into the National Honor Society, from proud and grateful family and friends.
• Ashton at the Brentwood Branch of Old National Bank for all her help with my account records, from a grateful customer.
• Hope Interim Town Marshal Matt Tallent and fellow officers for your help Wednesday morning getting the stolen four-wheeler back, from Doug.
• C.A.R.E. for finding a wonderful home for my two cats, Mork and Mindy, and their new family for adopting them, from Sara Gallauger.
• Dr. Brock Wagner and his excellent staff for their care, from Beethoven.
• Kathleen Thompson for inspiring and helping me all these years, from Kevin.
• Jan H. for the rainbow bridge poem concerning my Yorkies, from Debbie Perez.
• Larry and Shirley Sowder and Dempsey and Polly Ferguson for putting together a great fun and entertaining evening at the American Legion Post and everyone else who participated, from Betty Holder.
• Community Church of Columbus volunteer workers for the great job on my yard, from Perry.
• Onions to…
• inconsiderate people who do not respond to their messages.
• the driver of the pick-up truck that ran the red light at Second and Washington Street on Thursday morning.
• inconsiderate drivers who throw cigarette butts out their car windows.
• the lack of ethics throughout the Indiana Legislature causing me to never vote again.
• school administrators for kowtowing to certain parents and showing no support for teachers without finding out the full story.
• the person on the moped who ran the red light on 25th Street on Tuesday night.
• the driver of the dark truck that changed lanes several times on Central Avenue and never signaled.
• those who recklessly apply the word integrity.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.