Follow The Republic:
• Paula Rothrock, mom, for helping me through everything, from Cody Rothrock.
• Jason and Daniel of McCord Plumbing for the awesome service and cool van, from your best customer.
• Son, Sheila, Dimitri, Michelle, Michelle, Chris, Sam, Neil, Ken, Saeed and Donald for the inventory for the School Supply Assistance Program, from Volunteer Action Center.
• Daniel Noel at Columbus Regional Hospital for giving Zonta Club of Columbus a very interesting and informative tour of the cardiac cath lab and SANE room, from Zonta members.
• Flawless Reflections Mobile Detailing for making my vehicle to look brand new on the inside and the outside, from a happy customer.
• city workers and volunteers for cleaning up the streets in my neighborhood, from Luretta Garrison Clark.
• Kroger’s Pharmacy for always getting my medication ready within 15 minutes, from Debbie Gerbig.
• Kmart for your years of good service and caring for customers and making everyone feel like they were part of the Kmart family.
• the person on Poplar Drive for calling the animal shelter and for the shelter picking up our Yorkshire terrier when she got loose on Wednesday.
• Onions to…
• the school that served donuts during ISTEP.
• the girl on the moped who pulled out in front of me, causing me to slam on my brakes and damage my car.
• the church for refusing to help a homeless, single mother.
• the manager who does not appreciate her employees.
• very rude people.
• the young male on the moped who went around a van stopped for the red light and cut in front of oncoming traffic.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.