Follow The Republic:
• Ms. Chaplin for being there for us and being a nice teacher, from Brittany Caldwell.
• Milo Smith for stepping up to help us with the ongoing problem with erosion along Clifty Creek properties, from Bob and Claudia Tower.
• Noel Knifley for the well-put letter regarding the true reasons for the terrible shootings and other violent incidents in our society, from Carol Gardner.
• Sueellen for introducing us to the game Sequence, from the old team.
• Glen at Poynter’s for all his kindness and help, and everyone else who helped on the repair of our muddy HHR.
• the lady who helped me to my car at the Dollar Tree on Wednesday, from Donna Cowin.
• Onions to…
• the cafeteria manager and assistant who are always causing trouble.
• the chip-and-seal driveway service for a poor job and overcharging.
• the carrier who leaves the newspaper in the driveway instead of on the doorsteps of elderly people and does not tie the bag when it’s raining.
• the city for not having sidewalks suitable for wheelchairs.
• those who take advantage of co-workers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.