Follow The Republic:
• the staff of Hauser Jr./Sr. High School for a wonderful Academic Excellence Banquet and for all your time and dedication to the students of the Flat-Rock/Hawcreek School, from appreciative parents.
• Mr. Teague and Mrs. Runge for helping me get caught up in my schoolwork and pushing me to do my best, from Xavier Dulong.
• the kind neighbors who bring bags and clean up trash and debris in and around the Columbus North parking lot as they take their daily walks, from area students.
• Dr. Steve Newton at Hope Veterinarian Clinic for helping us out with an animal emergency on Sunday afternoon even though the animal was not your patient, from Matthew Miller.
• the unknown person who has hung a beautiful wind chime outside my kitchen window with the globe inside that changes colors, from Jewell Lucas.
• Dr. Pusca, for the wonderful care, from Jenora and Steve Pumphrey
• the senior girls, employed by Keepsake Village, for stopping by on their way to the prom so the residents could see their beautiful dresses, from Gloria.
• Onions to…
• any legislator who favors a “soft repeal” of the 17th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
• the worker who creates problems and posts negative things on social media.
• the tree-trimming company that left huge pieces of tree trunk across a public sidewalk and pieces of tree limbs and branches in the street and neighboring yards.
• the people in county subdivisions who mow grass into streets that are not cleaned by city street sweepers.
• the person who complained about employees quitting after their hours and insurance benefits were cut.
• the rude man in the crowd of prom watchers Saturday night.
• voter registration for poor the setup for early voting that allowed people to walk behind those who were still casting their vote.
• prom that’s too big for the location.
• those who steal political opponents’ yard signs.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!