Follow The Republic:
• Lloyd and the manager of the west side Marco’s Pizza for great pizza and customer service.
• William Scarbrough for another excellent letter, from Gary Hallum.
• the nice young man in the gray van at Menard’s for helping me load the potting soil into my truck, from a grateful grandpa.
• Columbus North baseball for their beautiful recognition and introduction of coach Lou Giovanini at the game Wednesday.
• Brian Russell and the parks board for standing tall.
• Doris Sanders for the beautiful picture in The Republic on Thursday.
• Tom Lane for his insightful comments about littering, from Sandy Boyd.
• everybody who supported and voted for Matt Myers.
• Bobby and Laurie for helping us mow our huge lawn, from Curtis and Autumn.
• Frank Miller for having the courage to stand up for what is right, from a concerned voter.
• Janet Lee for completing the marathon, from the family.
• Brad for the free TV, from Paula.
• the honest person who turned in my purse Monday to customer service at the east side Walmart, from Betty B.
• the Yankees T-ball team for sharing their field and allowing us to scrimmage, from the Cardinals T-ball coach
• Onions to…
• those who believe that only poor people litter.
• people who drive erratically.
• city council.
• the school corporation
• that is creating more jobs that will lead to more chiefs and not enough Indians.
• The Republic for not adhering to its own letter-writing guidelines.
• the employees who are protected by their friendship with the people in charge.
• elected officials who continue to play follow the leader.
• the idiotic timing of the traffic lights at Second, Seventh and Eighth streets, leading to long lines of stopped cars every day after work.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!