Follow The Republic:
• Marti Finke and the two workers at Walmart who stayed with me after I got hurt on Sunday until family arrived.
• the sweet garbage collector who emptied my trash toter full of grass clippings, from a Spring Valley resident who won’t do that again.
• Dan and Shelly Myers for the fun evening and delicious meal that you served us last Saturday night, from the Prom Group.
• Milo Smith, Teresa Heiny, Jacque Douglas, Janelle Runge and her wonderful stage and sound crew, Beth Carr and all our volunteers for making our annual Nursery Rhyme Party a huge success, from Family School Partners.
• the owners of The Irwin Gardens Bed and Breakfast for giving me a ride Wednesday when I had a flat tire on River Road, from a grateful biker.
• the Bartholomew County residents that voted to elect Jay Phelps to be your Republican candidate for county clerk, from the Jay Phelps Committee.
• W.D. Richards PTO for the delicious dessert bar and polar pops for Teacher Appreciation Week, from Richards teachers and staff.
• the PTO at L. Frances Smith Elementary for the snacks, chocolate, pop and lunch during Teacher Appreciation Week, from staff.
• Hauser FFA members and Aleesa Dickerson for a great elementary Ag Day program, from Hope Elementary third-grade teachers and students.
• all the kind people who helped me when I couldn’t drive, from Barb Huff.
• my neighbors who came to help me when I fell getting on my bike in the driveway, from Betty.
• Lisa Duke for always being there for me and helping me out on short notice, from Joy Jacobs.
• Jorge Morales for the great lunch from Papa’s Grill, from Precinct 4400 and Precinct 4450 teams.
• Dave Fisher for the Parkside neighborhood beautification effort.
• Dr. Conway for the words of wisdom and comfort, from a grateful client.
• Charles B. Whittington for being named Democrat of the Year at the Jefferson-Jackson Day Dinner, from your sister Elsie Hege.
• Mike Musillami for being such a good friend to the Hehe family.
• Gary Robbins for wanting to save the Crump, from one who agrees.
• Macy Jo Taylor for graduating from college, from Dad and Charlene.
• Austyn Whittington and basketball team for winning the PAAL championship, from Mamaw Whittington.
• Onions to…
• whoever is responsible for the school program that did not take the best interest of our children into consideration when letting great help go.
• the yard sale at a home on a prominent corner that goes on year-round.
• people who go to the food pantry because they can’t afford to buy food but can afford to buy cigarettes and alcohol.
• inconsiderate drivers who throw lit cigarettes out their windows.
• homeowners who don’t pay association dues.
• not repaving 25th Street between Talley and Bonnell roads.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.