Follow The Republic:
• everyone who volunteered to set up, take down, register people, hand out medals, help with hospitality, haul in tables and chairs, and for any help you gave at this years Walk MS, from Monica Grider.
• the nice couple on the white motorcycle for letting me use their phone when I locked myself out of my car at the cemetery, from Jane.
• the young couple with the four children who paid for this old man’s dinner at IHOP Sunday evening, from Gerhard Finke.
• all of our local law enforcement for the great job that you do in keeping our community safe, from a
• grateful citizen.
• ALDI for having a good supply of inexpensive gluten-free food, from Betty Rutan.
• Rhonda Martin Illig for serving as director of caring ministries and being so kind and thoughtful to so many older people, from Elsie Hege.
• Marvin Hamilton III for bringing us the Mexican fiesta lunch, from Drs. Will and Kathy Watts office and staff.
• Onions to…
• the driver of the wide blue truck for crossing the center line repeatedly on a curvy road.
• cutting down trees on Indiana Avenue.
• whoever stole my mom’s flowers from Menard’s.
• the restaurant that had
• only two toppings for their
• ice cream.
• the facility that threw
• away a resident’s personal belongings instead of donating them to charity.
• the city for continuing to ignore the 10 dead trees in the median on Caldwell Place.
• the nurse for being rude and unprofessional toward other employees.
• The Republic for not announcing the child’s name who won the race on Saturday.
• the column in the newspaper that reads like a family
• Christmas letter.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!