Follow The Republic:
• Janice Montgomery for bringing my daughter over to see me, from Mary Fenske.
• Rick Fields and crew for doing a great job promptly, from Tony and Stephanie.
• Drew Robertson for the eye-opening letter to the editor.
• Donna and Nancy for taking such good care of Hazel and Toby while we were out of town for a day, from Jan and Janie.
• Kevin Brown for his work on the hallelujah turnpike, from John Tinkey.
• Mayor Brown for not reinstating Ben Wagner.
• Onions to…
• drivers talking on cellphones.
• the people who are too narrow-minded to see the danger of texting and driving and endanger every other driver in their path.
• state highway department for putting three rumble strips on West State Road 46, making it distracting and dangerous for motorcyclists.
• city official who will not resign so the city can move forward.
• driver of the gray Jeep who went around cars waiting in the drive-thru lane to get to the second order window.
• elected officials who appear to be on a power trip and unwilling to compromise and do what is right.
• city that has a problem collecting money from businesses but not from individuals.
• the person who got in my face even though I have waved, smiled and tried to be a good neighbor.
• too many people in the city that want to be boss.
• the irresponsible person/persons who vandalized or destroyed mailboxes on Georgetown Road over the past weekend.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.