Follow The Republic:
• Jeff Metz and C4 Students for making our Academic Honors Night brochures at the last minute, from Central Middle School, Susanne and Wendy.
• all the volunteers for your help placing flags for Memorial Day, from the staff at Garland Brook Cemetery.
• Gordon and Barbara Schnadinger for helping us out with the finishing touches for Jacob’s graduation, from Steve and Jenny Kessler and children.
• Jim Hartsook for hitting the bull’s-eye with his insightful letter to the editor.
• Isaiah Johns for helping us out with plumbing issues for a single mom, from Community Downtown.
• the mowing crew at Garland Brook Cemetery, Amanda, Conner and Cindy, who found my dog in the cemetery Monday and called me to come and get him.
• Mickey Kim for his article in Sunday’s paper.
• Bob and Janet Baldwin for bringing us lunch on Monday, from Roger and Lorene.
• nice lady at Kohl’s who found the money that fell out of my pocket Saturday afternoon and returned it to me.
• all the performers at Dance by Design for their performance, from a grateful grandmother.
• the gentleman who paid for our lunches at Cornett’s Corner Cafe, especially the strawberry pie, from the grandmothers.
• Mayor Brown for all that you do.
• the band and singers at World of Pentecost for great singing and playing even with the absence of some members.
• Karen and Jarod at Target for their invaluable help with a wedding gift registry.
• Donna, CNA on 5 Tower at Columbus Regional Hospital, for the great care and going out of her way to help me, from Miss Richie.
• Rudy at City Garage for going the extra mile emptying our trash Toters when our street was blocked, from Roseberry’s.
• Onions to…
• the driver of the white minivan who went straight from a clearly marked left-turn-only lane almost causing an accident.
• the person who stole the deer target from my field on Deaver Road.
• temporary job services that treat their employees poorly.
• city council for wanting to wear the mayor’s hat as well.
• whoever took the stopper out of my rowboat and stole one of the anchors.
• driver of the gray pickup with black shell who ran the four-way stop sign at Carr Hill and Terrace Lake, the stop at Goeller and Fire Station 5 and the stop sign at State Road 46.
• those who use Facebook to start drama and those who participate.
• city officials who need to resign rather than employees who resigned.
• the person last Friday that pulled out of the parking lot onto Hawcreek Boulevard right in front of me almost causing an accident.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.