Follow The Republic:
• Pam Mobley for the lovely bouquet of flowers, from Mary Fenske.
• Kim and Harrison College for collecting and donating diapers for Sans Souci.
• Jim Hartsook for the excellent letter.
• the police officer that followed me home from ER to check the security of my home, from a neighbor.
• the St. Peter’s drama club for their amazing performance of “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” from a grateful audience member.
• Richard McCoy for the fantastic presentations about the historic preservation challenges facing Columbus.
• Denny and crew at Ronnie’s Body Shop for the excellent service on Maggie the car.
• the Northside band director, band and all involved in putting on the wonderful performance Tuesday night.
• The Republic for the article about the trains and West State Road 46.
• Kevin Froedge at Appliance Mart for fixing my washing machine after the 30-day warranty was up, from Sheila Bostick.
• Tom Crawford and staff at Veterans Service Office for having the answers and solving a 46-year-old problem, from a grateful veteran.
• the man who helped mama duck and ducklings at the gas station on State Road 46 last Sunday.
• Onions to…
• the motorcycle riders that think Deaver Road is a racetrack.
• the city officials for lack of judgment and compassion and for substandard leadership.
• whoever has broken into my storage shed numerous times.
• The Republic carriers for opening bundles of papers and leaving the trash on owners’ property.
• the restaurant that allowed live music that disturbed everyone in the restaurant.
• the city council.
• physical therapists who cross boundaries with patients and family members.
• employees who are a cancer in the workplace.
• the city for not fixing the flooding problem on Central north of Rocky Ford that has been flooding for years.
• the proposed increase of heavy railroad traffic cutting the city park and across the river causing noise pollution and disturbing wildlife.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.