Follow The Republic:
• Columbus North Boys Track and Field team for the huge upset win of the sectional.
• Julie, Kat, Susan and the rest of the staff at Hope Health Clinic for being understanding and putting their patients first, from Paula Rice.
• Jim Hartsook for his community service and wise words.
• Jack and Keith Baker on graduation from St. Barnabas, from the Bakers.
• the patient and thoughtful drivers who stopped to let the family of geese cross National Road last weekend.
• Conductor Dr. David Bowden, the Columbus Philharmonic Orchestra, the Wright Brothers vocal group, and eveyone else involved in the magnificent “SALUTE!” to our brave veterans and current military personnel and to God for the perfect weather, from Peg Roush.
• Roger Quinn for the spot on letter to the editor describing how most of Columbus feels about the Parks and Rec fiasco.
• all the individuals gardening at the Community Gardens by the airport.
• Ale at Centra Credit Union for all your help, from Linda Williamson.
• Cathy Wendowski for taking me to Rural King and to Four Seasons, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Sandcrest Family Medicine for getting test results back so quickly, from Jane.
• Lynika in the photo department at the east side Walmart for being so kind and checking on pictures for me, from Darla.
• Claire Baker for graduating from Roncalli, from your family.
• Margaret at St. Bartholomew Church for giving me a stamp when I needed it.
• Jim, Mark and Kim for the wonderful birthday celebration and to everyone else for making my birthday so special, from Janet McAttee.
• Gordon Elsbury at Duck Creek Gardens for sharing your gardening knowledge with our garden club, from Town & Country Garden Thyme.
• Garland Brook office girls for being so nice and keeping the flower pots from the tree for us, from the Baileys and the Millers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.