Follow The Republic:
• Karen and David Dugan for the beautiful flowers, from Lynnette.
• Tropical Smoothie for the sweet, refreshing smoothies during our historical tour of Bartholomew County, from Hope Elementary fourth-grade students.
• the kind gentleman at Walmart for helping us load the pool into our buggy, from Tena and Whitney.
• Onions to…
• people who continue to drive through construction on Carr Hill Road, causing those who live and work on it to deal with the clouds of dust they stir up.
• local businesses that refuse to honor military IDs as valid identification.
• parents who blame a school for their child’s out-of-control and bad behavior when it’s really the kid’s fault.
• those who don’t use the reconstructed Fourth Street area as advertised to taxpayers.
• anti-gun people.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.