Follow The Republic:
• Peggy Dell, Anne Hittler, April Hooker, Linda Ramsey, Dave Rosenberger and everyone else who helped us make it to closing on our first house, from Lindsey Thompson and Robby Christy.
• Chuck Wilt for his forthright, thought-provoking letter which provided increased clarity of the parks controversy and of our community’s leadership problem.
• the Union Re-Enactors for their informative presentations for all Central Middle School eighth-graders.
• Lyndsay Burton for a wonderful Field Day for Smith students, from Laura Hack.
• Chuck Wilt for expressing the thoughts of many citizens, from S. Scott.
• Mayor Kristen Brown for leading the effort to repair our parks facilities after years of deferred maintenance.
• Chuck for his letter to the editor, from Page Gifford.
• Silver Oaks Rehab Center for the loving care given to Betty Pruitt.
• Chuck Wilt for the phenomenal letter to the editor, from a grateful resident.
• Kristen Brown for being a great mayor.
• Chuck Wilt for saying what needed to be said, from Bob Miller.
• Country Paws Dog Grooming for a splendid job grooming my English Springer Spaniel.
• Mrs. Watson for the pin and your thoughtfulness, from a grateful clerk.
• Jim and Pat at Walmart for helping me find several items Friday, from Pat.
• Judge Joseph Meek for an outstanding experience in the courtroom, from the Parkside third-graders.
• Pam at east side Walmart for teaching me how to use the self-service registers, from a grateful customer.
• William Scarbrough and Brian Jasper for their letters to the editor, from Kim.
• the lovely ladies who gave me the magnificent birthday cake, from Elizabeth.
• the substitute mail carrier who is doing a wonderful job on County Road 750W.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.