Follow The Republic:
• Chris Beach, Bruce Maberry and Pat Wilson at The Columbus Learning Center for going above and beyond for the open house, from Heather, Paula, Wendi and Diane.
• the young man who stopped by to tell us we left our car door open in the rain.
• Robert for finding my wallet and taking it to the police station, from Loretta.
• Bill King for being a good neighbor and helping anytime we need him, from Larry Rudd.
• Rich Gold for hitting the nail on the head in his letter to the editor, from Rob Eickenberry.
• the lady who was feeding the wild goose and her babies.
• the post office for having the illegally parked cars towed.
• Kristen Brown for saving taxpayers’ money and helping other people, from Estella A. Brooks.
• the carrier on Autumn Court for delivering to the front porch, from a grateful older couple.
• those who voted for one room for smoking.
• all the good Kristen Brown has done.
• Onions to…
• neglectful parents who blame the school for their child’s out of control and bad behavior.
• people carrying guns in stores, restaurants and other places not appropriate for a well-regulated militia.
• the standing water at Marr Road and 600 causing a place for mosquitoes to breed.
• not mowing the grass for the Color Blaze 5K.
• the teacher that complains about students by name in a public place.
• the person who lost a bag of trash on Deaver Road and didn’t stop to pick it up.
• The Republic for not taking or publishing pictures of the bands that played at the Relay for Life on Saturday, disappointing the young men who practiced so hard.
• the driver of the speeding black SUV that ran the red light at 17th and Central.
• people who put their yard waste on the alley instead of at the curb where it can be picked up.
• whoever stole my beautiful flowers and lady bug.
• people who believe we have the right to take away firearms.
• the City Cemetery for not mowing the grass for Mother’s Day or Memorial Day.
• those responsible for changing the timing of the lights at Second and Jackson Streets causing drivers to wait at a red light when nothing is coming on the green.
• the administrator for appointing a non-diverse board.
• those who want to buy your property for nothing so they can make a profit.
• people who leave large boats parked on the street.
• gas stations that will not pump gas for handicapped drivers.
• the whole parks and recreation fiasco.
• the carrier that did not bring the Saturday paper on Saturday or Sunday.
• the newspaper for using a female’s name in a write-up about a male outstanding senior in Bartholomew County.
• the city for not having bus service to the west side.
• the man who has made a neighborhood eyesore and nuisance.
• letter writers that don’t agree with the current administration.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.