Follow The Republic:
• the band Fallen Saturday for a great performance at the Relay for Life on Saturday, from a proud fan.
• Brian Jasper for the excellent letter on correlation of gay marriage to business, from Kenneth Van Liew.
• Courtney Imlay on accomplishing perfect attendance throughout your entire public school experience, from Mom, Dad, Jon and Josh.
• Relay for Life for fundraising for and representing all cancers, from a survivor in remission.
• the kind gentleman at
• the Sam’s Club fuel area who never fails to help me, a handicapped person, when I need assistance pumping gas, from Mickie James.
• the Columbus North Bull Dogs for winning the sectional baseball crown.
• Rich Gold for his excellent letter to the editor.
• Matt and the children
• in the neighborhood for returning Winnie and Katelyn to the yard when the back fence blew down.
• Jason Valek for cleaning out the gutters, from Dad.
• our neighbor on Overlook Court for the sweet note, from the Grays.
• Onions to…
• parents who bully teachers.
• the driver of the silver truck who deliberately hit and killed a baby goose on Taylor Road after 9 a.m. this morning.
• nursing facilities who do not have an established quiet hour, allowing residents to play their TV all night.
• whomever is letting their dog do their dirty business in the yards on East 22nd Street.
• those who degrade people that are sick and not mentally stable.
• those in city government who send Orchids to themselves.
• the overbearing city council member.
• the small town for not keeping the grass cut on the main street into town.
• schools that cannot control bullying.
• the newspaper for not editing material before it’s published in the paper.
• the trailer court that sprays weed killer that kills the birds.
• Indiana’s toothless gun laws that do not provide for public safety.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.