Follow The Republic:
• Ginger Pollitt from Chili’s and Carrie Likens from Silver Oaks Health campus for your donations in kind, from the Lasting Impressions.
• L.C. Schmitt sixth-grade teachers for a tremendous sixth-grade experience for our gal, from grateful grandparents.
• Richard Gold for a well-written letter to the editor, from a fan who is a teacher.
• Barb Handt and Steve Perry for being faithful friends and supporters of the Bull Dog Pantry.
• the eastside Walmart for its generous support of the students at L. Frances Smith Elementary.
• Cici on bus number 277 for being a first-quality bus driver.
• Bud Herron for his letter stating “gun rights” laws should not eclipse public safety, from Bill Scarbrough.
• the city council for fighting the good fight and demanding the truth.
• the gentleman who found my keys at Donner Shelter house on Tuesday night, from Dick Titus.
• Hope Vet Clinic for their exemplary 24/7 comfort and care for my three musketeers.
• the Easley twins, Paige and Kiera, for the delicious cookies, from the Hauser lunch ladies.
• Jodi Clark for being so helpful and friendly at Sans Souci, from Vera Meredith.
• Kaitlin Jines for having lunch with Grandma Jines on grandma’s break, from Vicky.
• Fourth Street Bar for opening up early for bike-to-work week.
• Cierra McCauley for her beautiful and inspiring dance performed at the Relay for Life Saturday.
• Onions to…
• city for paying to fix sidewalks instead of fixing flooding problems.
• hospitals and physicians practices that refuse to be part of the BC/BS health plans offered through the Affordable Care Act.
• the cafeteria worker for allowing children with allergies to take things they can’t have.
• the government official who traded five terrorists for one traitor.
• those who take down fences that don’t belong to them.
• whoever stole the ornament out of my garden.
• The Republic and the city council boys, get over it or get off it.
• whoever reset the stoplight at Lowell Road and 31.
• all the bars being established downtown 35 years after city leaders worked hard to get rid of bars downtown.
• the dance studio that puts paying students in the back at recitals.
• the city official for being a bully.
• the city council for continuing to hold on to the parks fiasco.
• person who broke my daughter’s flower pot on my porch.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.