Follow The Republic:
• Bruce Thomason for his excellent letter to the editor.
• everyone who helped me when I fell down the steps, the wonderful folks at First Baptist, Vivek, Dr. Daugherty, nurses Meg and Jan, Teresa and all the folks who have checked to make sure I was OK, from Janet Bailey.
• the mayor for being brave enough to work within the law as it is written.
• the nice lady last Thursday who paid for my lunch, from the lady in the blue pickup truck
• Jerry Dell “Poppie” for giving me a break and much-needed wonderful breakfast while at Riley with our grandson, from Nana.
• Amy Mace and family for their setting up the successful ninth annual Abby Brinkman 5K, from Jan and Roger Brinkman.
• Kelly Zody at Lowe’s for solving my miniblind problem, from Sharon Snyder.
• The Republic for the column on retiring teachers.
• Brent Clem for being a wonderful man to donate platelets to the blood center in Columbus, from Wanda Lucas.
• shoppers who realize that they have the right to demand gun-free shopping zones.
• Jason Goover for making the honor roll, from the Deiwerts.
• Kimberly at Thrive Alliance for excellent service, from Colleen.
• Onions to…
• people who continue to complain about the trains.
• those who don’t realize that bicycle riders must follow all rules including stoplights and stop signs.
• not having a stoplight at 25th Street and Talley Road.
• the gas station east of Columbus that is almost 20 cents higher than other stations.
• the inappropriately dressed teacher at the awards program.
• the federal administration for letting drug lords and al-Qaida into the United States.
• whoever is responsible for changing the timing of the stoplight at 25th Street and Taylor Road.
• the lack of leadership displayed by the chairperson at the convention.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.