Follow The Republic:
• the kind person who paid for my order at Starbucks Wednesday morning, from Rachel.
• the nurses in the outpatient surgical center at CRH for their great care, from Jane.
• Janelle Runge for the sweet card, kind words and sharing your family with us, from Matt and Jan.
• Milo Smith for an outstanding job, from the Hays.
• City Council members for the great job they’ve done, from Joe.
• Kristen Brown for selling the vehicle that was furnished and turning the money back to the city.
• the Cobblestone Bread man that made a donation to vacation Bible school at First United Methodist Church, from Sharon Stark.
• Onions to…
• City Council for failing to bring any improvements to our city.
• people who support trains while living nowhere near the tracks.
• liberals who continue to complain about our rights to carry a firearm.
• speeding drivers in Bethel Village who are endangering the lives of other residents.
• the city for allowing fireworks signs to be placed illegally and doing nothing to remove them, especially when they block signage for legitimate businesses that have been in compliance with sign ordinances for years.
• the young driver who decided to sit at the four-way stop by Menard’s for 10 seconds to send a text message and didn’t even look up from his phone when I went by.
• the politician that is blaming a state representative for the decline in income rather than blaming the administration in Washington.
• the delivery person for screaming obscenities while on a delivery on Tuesday.
• the customer service person for slamming my car door right in front of me and would not park my car.
• not cleaning up the old foundry building on 10th Street as part of the blight removal.
• the driver of the car with disabled plates that pulled out in front of me and made an obscene gesture.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.