Follow The Republic:
• Lindsey Rothrock for graduating sixth grade and heading to middle school, from Daddy.
• the Four Seasons kitchen staff for providing lunch and coffee for my birthday party, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Betty Lou Johnson for her excellent letter stating that there are no gas stations in Columbus that pump gas for those in need, from others who agree.
• Select Physical Therapy in Franklin, Danielle Johnson and Katie for all the help with my knee replacement surgery, from Billy R. Burton.
• Kathy Peters, Karen Clark and the entire VBS staff at St. Peter’s Lutheran Church for their hard work in creating a fantastic week for more than 300 children.
• Betty Poynter for always being so nice and kind to me at the beauty shop, from Marsha Pedigo.
• Janelle Runge for being so kind and caring, from Staci and Addison.
• Thomas A. Harris for the flowers.
• the lone car hop who did an outstanding job handling the large crowd at Musillami’s Thursday evening, from Stef and Dick.
• the kind lady who paid for Holly’s manicure at Tina’s Nails on Thursday morning.
• Onions to…
• people who don’t support the increase of rail traffic.
• driver of the SUV who used the entrance-only lane at the National Road credit union as an exit Wednesday afternoon.
• the customer who held up the drive-thru line at White Castle by talking on her phone instead of ordering.
• The Republic for printing letters that are basically free advertisements.
• contractor who is cutting down the beautiful trees west of town.
• landowner west of town who has not mowed the grass on the north side of the road all summer.
• the city for wasting tax dollars edging people’s sidewalks.
• speeders at the corner of 29th Street and Tulip Drive.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.