Follow The Republic:
• the shopper and front office at Marsh Supermarket for helping reunite me with my prescription sunglasses, from Dorothy Winkler.
• Turning Point staff member Whittney Loyd for a terrific job supporting the Girlfriend Ride and the members of the Turning Point staff who rode, volunteered and supported the event in spirit, from Lisa Shafran.
• Brian Jiminez for graduating and getting through everything you’ve endured, from Shelvalynn.
• Advantage Heating and Air, especially Pat, Mark and Charlie, for the extraordinary efforts to repair my air conditioner, from Stuart.
• whoever mowed my east ditch, from Barbara Walters.
• Jenny Heichelbech for the great letter to the editor, from Theresa and Sheila Deiwert.
• Alexis Crabtree for being on the honor roll, from Aaron and Derek Crabtree.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.