Follow The Republic:
• Paul and Carol Ashbrook for a great Girlfriend Ride and helping support Turning Point and the fight against domestic violence, from Lisa Shafran.
• Doug Logan for a logical and historically accurate letter, from Gary Hallum.
• Harrison Lake Country Club golf, grounds and clubhouse staff for a fantastic Member-Guest Invitational, from the D-4 Nation.
• Terrance Arney and Verizon staff west of town for being so nice and for all your help, from Steph and Tony.
• Tessa and Tori for the wonderful Father’s Day gift.
• Linda Elmerick for watching me, from Addison Satterfield.
• Lt. Matt Myers for his help and kindness, from John Tinkey.
• Thelma for having an open ear and an open heart, from Nancy.
• Nathan Wager for buying our meals at Steak ’n Shake Saturday night, from Jimmy, Jordan and Kobe.
• the person removing labels from plastic bottles and cans before recycling.
• whoever is planning the new overpass over the train tracks,
• from Joe.
• Onions to…
• rude people at Walmart who shove your items forward on the conveyer belt.
• those who don’t understand how city budget and tax
• dollars work.
• people who didn’t read the June 6 newspaper that gave a list of stations that will pump gas for the disabled.
• restaurants that don’t clean under the glass table tops.
• hypocrites who cite their religious beliefs as justification for their intolerance of people different from them.
• people who treat
• those with mental illness as common criminals.
• those who think Sunday is a day for “silence.”
• diversity for taking the community spirit out of Columbus.
• The Republic carrier who delivered a paper with a torn
• front page.
• highway department for not mowing high grass in the median.
• newspaper carrier in one of the subdivisions who is never on time, does not put the paper on the porch and does not bag the paper when it rains.
• business that remembered women on Mother’s Day but did not remember men on
• Father’s Day.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.