Follow The Republic:
• Carl at Chuck E. Cheese’s for going above and beyond in giving my grandson the best birthday he has ever had, from Karen and Roger Smith.
• the “Call a Bus” driver and the lady at the doctor’s office for helping me up from my fall last Tuesday, from Mike Hudson.
• Harry McCawley for the refreshingly welcome recent article on prospective, well-qualified mayoral candidates in the next election who will provide a real, much-needed hope for the future, from Stephen Coons.
• Ryan Spartz for passing
• your National Registry exams
• and becoming a registered respiratory therapist.
• everyone who came to Sonya’s Dance Zone recital and donated money to my two favorite childhood cancer organizations, Peyton’s Angels and Tatum’s Bags of Fun, from Cierra McCauley.
• Jimmy Bennett at Classic Auto Body Works for the invaluable assistance in repairing my air conditioner part, from Stuart.
• Tom Furnish for thoughtfully mowing the grassy lanes near the community gardens, making it much easier for us to navigate, from Brad Gonsalves.
• Tyler Mann for making
• honor roll, from Grandma and Grandpa Gerbig.
• the very nice young
• cashier at Wischmeier’s Nursery
• for loading my mulch, from a grateful customer.
• Fisher’s Flower Basket, Larry and Ann, for the beautiful bouquet of roses, from Ginny Scheller.
• Onions to…
• the driver of the white Chevy truck who blew through a stop sign right in front of me at county roads 100S and 525E, causing me to slam on brakes to keep from being hit in the driver’s door.
• people who ride ATVs on roads and shoot fireworks late at night.
• the tan Jeep Cherokee weaving in and out of traffic because they were texting.
• city employees who sleep on the job.
• not cleaning up the storm-damaged pine trees west of the water tower on State Road 46.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.