Follow The Republic:
• Charles at Columbus Optical for fixing my glasses for free last Thursday.
• Andy Mann and Shannon Ferrill of Edward Jones for expeditiously assisting me with the completion of paperwork regarding the sale of stock and my father’s estate, from Jim.
• Nate Riley for graduating with an academic award, from Grandma and Grandpa Gerbig.
• those who paid the special tribute to John Kessler in Tuesday’s paper, and to his wife Nancy, who supported all that John was involved in, from Janie.
• Flat Rock-Hawcreek School Corp. and all my co-workers for my wonderful retirement party, from Patty Dunbar.
• Betty Poynter for always being so kind and going out of her way for me at the beauty shop, from Marsha Pedigo.
• Benny Marthaler for working tirelessly weed-eating at Garland Brook Cemetery every day, from your sisters.
• Charles Doup for his great letter to the editor.
• Jerry Horn, from someone who agrees with his great letter to the editor.
• Onions to…
• whoever threw the dirty diaper in my yard on Pennsylvania Street in Elizabethtown on Saturday.
• the complex that doesn’t have its pool open yet.
• the grocery store that
• allows the same man to ask people for money in the parking lot every week.
• the man who truly misbehaved Sunday at a
• local club.
• the woman who sat through a long train and a funeral procession north of Columbus on Tuesday then didn’t go when the light finally turned green.
• the person who stole the only blankets I had from the laundromat June 12.
• the woman who continuously calls 911 regarding her husband.
• checkout clerks who make customers in line wait far too long while they look up prices in advertisements for other stores.
• firefighters who dress inappropriately at the fire station.
• people who complained about me taking down a fence when they have never paid a penny for maintenance or repair.
• the man in the green Honda who tossed a taco out of his car, hitting my windshield and causing me to almost run over a cat.
• the “helicopter parents” who walk their college-age daughter to the city bus every morning.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.