Follow The Republic:
• Aldi cashiers for their consistent, outstanding customer service and great attitudes, from a satisfied customer.
• the city council for hanging tough in spite of problems from the administration to let you do your job.
• Mrs. Magda Gamez for all the unconditional assistance you always give us.
• Arnie Krause for the excellent letter regarding no help from “gun free zones.”
• Elizabeth Lowe and Arnie Krause for your spot-on letters about gun control and our rights to carry one in public, from Paula Jarrett.
• Mike Montgomery for donating Latuda supplies to our office, from Bill Tardy.
• Judy Kiesow for organizing local churches to support the third annual Clean Up Columbus.
• Mary McGuire and Terry Herron for all you help with the benefit, from Teresa.
• Arnie Krause on the common sense letter to the editor on gun free zones, from Ross Ricketts.
• Kyle at Midwest Computer Solutions for bringing my computer back to life, from
• Pat McChesney.
• the newspaper carrier who provides great service in the 500 block of Smith Street.
• Jim Crower at the east side Walmart for always telling me where everything is located and for being so patient and kind, from Sylvia Hansen.
• the young lady on County Road 550N on Friday morning who helped the snapping turtle and saved its life, from Dorothy Winkler and Jennifer Wilson.
• the two gentlemen who bought our breakfast with tip at IHOP on Saturday morning, from Ralph, Reen and Amy.
• Bobby Woodall for the letter to the editor, from Jearl.
• the awesome valet parking man at Columbus Regional Hospital, from the little red truck.
• the nice lady at San Souci for lending the tape measure and helping measure the black dress pants, from Jon and Lisa.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.