Follow The Republic:
• John Finke and Steve and Leora Nading for all your help and for always looking out for me, from Teresa.
• Shireman Homestead for the great wagon ride and the animals for kids young and old to see and pet at our staff picnic, from the Bartholomew County Public Library Association.
• Flintwood church and friends, Ann Nickel, Asbury Methodist Knitters, New Hope Christian Church needle art group and everyone at Knitters Nook for all your purple hat donations, from Family Service Inc.
• Mike, Mike and Matt from Columbus Fire Department for bringing Tilly the fire truck and talking about fireworks safety to our Families with a Future group at Cambridge Square Apartments, from staff and residents.
• the kind lady who paid for my sodas at Marsh on Sunday when I did not have enough cash on me.
• Jeff Crouse and Jeremy Hurd for assisting my mother until the ambulance arrived Saturday morning, from Peggy Dell.
• Sheila J. Kellar and Andrew Laker for their superb feature story and photos about D-Day, Normandy/Lambourn and American servicemen, from John D. Sasse.
• Honorable Judge Heimann for giving Fred Peer III his life back.
• Jim Bozell for the much-needed shoes, from Jon.
• Blaine Perry on graduation from the sixth grade and doing a good job, from Grams.
• Ralice Rawlson for the beautiful song at Bethel Baptist Church on Sunday.
• Mckayla Merino for making the gold honor roll, from all the family.
• family and friends for love and support and to Melissa Smith for cutting my hair, from Sharon Thompson.
• Melissa at Culligan Water of Columbus for water donated for the Iron Men of Metz Bridge dedication, from the Iron Men of Metz.
• Barb and Ray Fawbush for being so helpful in helping me get an auto transport to haul my granddaughter’s vehicle up here, from Kathie Flohr.
• family and friends for the prayers for my brother’s recovery.
• Bob at Columbus Optical for being kind, helpful and fair.
• mother and daughter who were talking about religion on the way into a local grocery store.
• Melissa at Moe’s for finding the Goo Gone for me, from Katie Garvey.
• Onions to…
• restaurants that think extremely loud music enhances the dining experience.
• the business for overloading trucks that spill stone on a local road.
• insulting Native American art.
• the drivers of the two SUVs who ran the red light on Central in front of Cummins at 5:09 p.m. Tuesday.
• the doctors who think that elderly people are just trying to get attention.
• people that only call when they want something.
• the church with poor landscape conditions.
• those who mistreat innocent children, elderly parents and pets.
• the person in the community who does not realize that the women do not want to kiss and greet him.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.