Follow The Republic:
• New Japan restaurant for many years of excellent Japanese cuisine and a peaceful dining environment, from John and Connie McGinty.
• the Brown County clerk and her staff at the courthouse for allowing same-sex marriages and being so warm, kind and welcoming, from Connie and Colleen.
• the family of Randy and Lisa Dorton from Edinburgh for the opportunity to perform the marriage ceremony of your son and future daughter-in-law on Saturday, from Bishop Bob and Nancy Vance.
• the driver of the car with the Michigan license plate for stopping to help the injured kitten and taking him to a vet, from the woman in the Ford Taurus.
• CRH Cancer Center for excellent care, from Tom McCauley.
• all the loving couples who finally can marry.
• Harry Beeker for planting my beautiful sunflowers, from Carrie Trimpe.
• Collin Ruf for making the Dean’s List at IU Bloomington School of Informatics and Computing, from proud parents.
• Comfort Keepers, Shari Borg for being so helpful.
• Tammy Hines for knowing the truth.
• Onions to…
• the company who owns the lake west of Columbus and property around it for not telling the residents they were having all the trees cut down.
• elected officials who use their religious bigotry as an excuse for not serving the people.
• trying to stimulate and encourage dialogue about issues about the cultural landscape
• with garbage that should be in a landfill.
• inconsiderate shoppers who push their carts in the middle of the aisles making it impossible for others to get around them.
• those who think God created marriage when man did.
• the judge who overruled the ruling to allow same-sex marriage in this county.
• the official who was a no-show and did not support the small town trying to save its license branch.
• federal judges who trample on state law.
• pastors who are performing same-sex marriages.
• the in-home elderly care company that does not care about their employees.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!