Follow The Republic:
• ladies at the Pork Producers booth for going out of their way to get me a slice of lemon for my Diet Coke.
• our neighbors on Monterey Drive, Jill and Hailey, for helping search for our runaway dog, from Steve and Jane.
• the Dick Gaynors for the great Fourth of July party, from Don and Patsy Harris.
• INDOT and the railroad company for planning on putting an overpass over the railroad on State Road 46 West, from Joe.
• Lauren Ulrich for her first-place finishes in her horse shows, from Uncle Mikey and Aunt Becca.
• Blaine Perry for the outstanding job of showing his pig at the 4-H Fair, from Mimi and Gram.
• police department for their continued efforts in cleaning up our streets and making them safer.
• the 4-H queen and her court for helping me overcome my fear, from Hannah.
• Aaron, manager at Little Caesar’s on Central Avenue, for his kindness, from Lindsey.
• Dr. Shedd and all other personnel who took very good care of me Tuesday at CRH, from Patsy Stouffer.
• Keith and Jenny Watson for another wonderful Fourth of July party, from Jan Peters.
• Four Seasons Retirement Center for taking us to the fair on Tuesday.
• Onions to…
• those who do not dispose of their trash properly, littering our streets and roadsides with disgusting trash.
• totally inconsiderate people in a local subdivision who set off very loud fireworks.
• locals who cannot read a calendar.
• not legalizing marijuana in Columbus.
• allowing church services inside the public Commons.
• The Republic for publishing a quote by Sandra Bullock as the “Thought for the Day.”
• those who drive too fast in the small neighborhood where the school is located across from the children’s homes.
• the farmer that ruined my daughter’s outside birthday party by spreading tons of chicken manure unannounced, making the kids sick and the flies attack everyone.
• people constantly complaining about fireworks.
• companies that won’t answer their phones and expect you to wait until they call you back.
• mail carrier who does not realize that when packages are placed right in front of a door, you can’t open the door.
• auto store that had roaches crawling on the checkout counter.
• all those who don’t know what farmers grow.
• downtown office workers who jaywalk while looking at their phones.
• law enforcement for not doing anything about the known drug dealers in Columbus.
• person on bicycle who cut through the hospital parking lot and ran two stop signs.
• governor for acting like a dictator.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.