Follow The Republic:
• Henry Ulrich on his great performance in “Wind in the Willows,” from Uncle Mikey and Aunt Becca.
• the Cummins CES Intern Group for helping with the litter sweep, from Lincoln-Central Neighborhood.
• Alex Knight for his letter to the editor, from Bill Lazzell.
• Columbus Transit for providing shuttle service to the fair, from John Tinkey.
• The Republic for doing a wonderful job supporting the 4-H members and the 4-H Fair.
• John Krull for his very enlightening column on school vouchers, from Wally Cantrell.
• Jason at Right Click for the great job he did on my computer, from Joe.
• the young lady at the REMC booth at the 4-H Fair for sparing my granddaughter a fight for a T-shirt, from Lorrie Coffey.
• Danielle Lovins and Bryce Jones for coming and taking care of Cedric, mowing our lawn and cleaning up the house while I was at the hospital with my husband.
• Craig Fields and Barbra Heavner for their letters to the editor.
• Onions to…
• those setting off fireworks until the early hours of the morning on nights other than the Fourth of July and law enforcement for doing nothing about it.
• whoever threw the banana peel in the parking lot at Ivy Tech Community College Business College Building on Washington Street.
• downtown employees for not stopping at the stop sign inside the Second/Third Street parking garage as well as not stopping at the stop sign exiting the garage.
• those who don’t understand that dogs do bark but complain when they are only outside for a few minutes at a time.
• extremely slow service in the emergency room.
• those selling illegal fireworks in Columbus.
• the young person who was cruel and mean to the horse.
• the county highway truck that sits in the parking lot of a west side big-box store.
• the newspaper for messing up the Jumble and the Celebrity Cipher.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.