Follow The Republic:
• Alex Knight for being unafraid to speak the truth.
• Erin for helping me jump my car at the UPS Store on Thursday, from Holly Brown.
• David and Jacob Brockman for the yard work, from the Rooks.
• the public Commons for allowing church services, from an American Christian.
• the breastfeeding coalition volunteers for staffing the lactation RV at the 4-H fair, from Amanda Virostko.
• Officer Voelz for his immediate assistance and customer care, from the busted bumper couple.
• the ER staff and the caseworker for the efficient and courteous service this week, from Ralph Wright from Texas.
• Burt’s Pest Control for taking care of my wasp nest, from
• Judith Kinder.
• Craig, Tabitha and Bethany Feller for being the loving and caring young people that you are, from Mom.
• Onions to…
• the gas stations in Columbus for excessively high gas prices.
• the big-box store for their appallingly filthy fish tanks.
• an abundance of overflowing trash and a lack of enough trash cans on the midway during Kids Day at the fair.
• those who don’t realize fireworks sales have been legal since 2006.
• the drivers who make illegal left-hand turns on red lights from Jackson and Washington onto Second Street.
• the governor who will not respect the legal marriages of loving couples.
• the people who park vehicles in handicapped places that have no permit to do so
• inconsiderate drivers
• who fail to activate their turn signal until they reach the intersection.
• whoever is using poison in the Forest Park area that has killed six Cooper hawks and sickened
• my dog.
• the person who walks a big dog and allows it to attack others.
• the city for posting no parking signs on city streets during the fair.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.