Follow The Republic:
• Alex Knight for his truthful letter to the editor Thursday.
• all who have been involved in the 2014 4-H Fair, from John Tinkey.
• Columbus Indiana Cricket Club for teaching us about cricket and letting us play, from Ceraland Kids Camp.
• Bishopps Appliances for their help today getting a new washer and dryer delivered within two hours of my purchase Friday.
• Dr. Witt and Dr. Baer at Hope Vet Clinic for saving my Bella Ballerina, from Kelli Holman.
• Doug Logan for an accurate, excellent letter to the editor, from Gary Hallum.
• the nice lady on the city bus who gave up her seat on the lower level to an elderly lady.
• John Kinnaman for his letter about compassion toward immigrants, from Father Marty Peter.
• Bartholomew County for all the hard work in making the fair a success this year.
• Joy Woodcock for trying to diffuse a bad situation and being a sweet person, from M.J. Morrison.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.