Follow The Republic:
• Jackie Meinders and the rest of the DeCycles riders on their amazing bicycle ride from Key West, from Steve.
• Mrs. Watson and Annie Watson for the card and pretzels, from Jonathan Brougher.
• Alex Knight for his excellent letter on the problems we face on our movement toward a Marxist state, from Ken Van Liew.
• Erik Miller for helping the lady in the handicapped shopping cart load her car.
• Thompson Furniture for great customer service, from the lady looking for bed rails.
• Angie and Mark, Billie and Keith for helping the Pools with their basement.
• Joey from Eastside Community Center for averting a fire by alerting a neighbor to smoke coming from an extension cord in the garage, from John Oquist.
• The manager and staff at Sirloin Stockade for accommodating our group on short notice Wednesday and for exceptional service and food.
• Linda at Legends Beauty Shop for picking me up and taking me home after doing my hair, from Terry Trimpe.
• City of Columbus for patching up our roads by Centerstone, from John Jerman.
• Onions to…
• the tree service that has not fixed our sidewalk after they dropped a tree limb on it three months ago.
• the rude woman working at the local Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
• the bicyclist wearing purple spandex for not stopping at any stop sign along Franklin Street.
• officials in the Obama administration for secretly shipping children who are illegally crossing the border to states without notifying the officials of those states.
• those who don’t realize that it is legal in Indiana to make a left on red onto a one-way street.
• city and proponents of the Carr Hill Road project for the overkill.
• not allowing all religions to have services throughout the week in The Commons.
• dog walkers with large dogs who let them bark and lunge at other people, frightening them.
• those who make money and live in Columbus but go out of town for goods and services, even paying higher prices for the same product.
• those who order over-the-top expensive services and show up wanting to make weekly payments.
• the group of bicyclists riding north on Westenedge Drive at 9:30 p.m. Friday, tying up the whole lane of traffic and disregarding the stop sign.
• the two drivers on West State Road 46 who wouldn’t get over for the ambulance Friday evening.
• the loggers who left lots of firewood in the woods bordering Carr Hill Road.
• The Republic for insensitive placement of the Taylorsville Elementary School honor roll next to the court news and criminal activity and complaints filed.
• the nurse who wouldn’t assist me even though she knew whom she was speaking to.
• the county for not mowing the roadsides in the Burnsville area.
• the county for working heart patients six days a week.
• The Republic for combining Orchids instead of the way they were sent in.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.