Follow The Republic:
• YES Cinema for once again showing the World Cup final for those of us who were unable to watch it at home, and those who just go because of the community atmosphere, from Caroline Arbuckle.
• John Fox for his eloquent letter to the editor, from another Fox in the neighborhood.
• Troy Knorr of Premier Home Inspections for your courteous and professional service with our new home inspection and purchase, from the Palmers.
• Tom Mueller on your retirement and for all the reliable vehicles you sold us over the years, from Sandy Retz.
• Christopher and Kaniesha Chappell and Beverly and Issac for the music at our Spanish service on Sunday, from Kim Walker.
• Roy and Karen Lusk for visiting and bringing me banana nut bread after my hip replacement surgery, from Bobby Watts.
• Dana Carson of RE/MAX and Jason Kane of Fifth Third Bank for all the help, from Jodi and Shawna Johnson and family.
• Marcia Carson at Sherwin Williams for outstanding customer service.
• Denis and Joann for their help and kindness, from John.
• Robert Hare on his retirement, from Columbus Transit.
• the waitress at Scooters, from Holly.
• Marvin Soliday for his common sense letter to the editor.
• Mother Nature for the most wonderful July weather ever.
• Sydney for showing good biking etiquette on the People Trails by letting pedestrians know you are on their left.
• Bob Oxley for the classroom supplies, from a grateful teacher and students.
• person in the classified ads offering a free rooster with attitude, from Martha Gordon.
• Columbus Area Arts Council for bringing the Flamenco sculpture to town and placing it at the perfect location, from the Robins.
• Onions to…
• the county for not repaving the torn-up part of Legal Tender Road after replacing the culverts a month ago.
• the doctor who has people work for him at his home and then refuses to pay them.
• Columbus for spending so much money on the Humane Society.
• whoever is walking on private property and taking things.
• people who own lakeside homes that have properties that are blighting our city.
• the artwork cluttering up the town.
• County Highway Department for not paving the ruts in roads between Jewel Village and Dellasburg Road.
• staffing services for treating their employees badly.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.