Follow The Republic:
• the writer of the wonderful letter the other day, “Some children can be unattended in vehicles.”
• George Delay for cutting and removing my dead tree, from Donna.
• Columbus Municipal Airport, Atterbury-Bakalar Air Museum and the airport fire department for providing an awesome field trip experience for the children at Kidz First.
• Grandma Patsy for all you do for your own grandson and for other kids who need a “Grandma Patsy” in their lives, from Lisa.
• The Republic for the new e-edition that makes it much easier to read the newspaper.
• Greg Dinkins for the to-the-point letter regarding Indiana’s gay marriage legality, from someone who agrees wholeheartedly.
• Cynthia Workman for writing about the facts of Hobby Lobby’s lawsuit regarding the Affordable Care Act so that it makes more sense than the media has given it.
• the lady at the Indiana Blood Center who took the time to explain what each step in giving blood meant and that I was a rare donor, from Caroline Hedrick.
• the John Lane and Cindy Mason family for the quality merchandise for our store.
• Mrs. Myers for paying the 20 percent down on my Hallmark ornaments when I was low on money, from Jeffery Stewig.
• all bike riders for surviving near misses with cars and not creating exhaust fumes. Ride on!
• Onions to…
• the tax spender who thinks chip-and-seal is an adequate means of road repair on state highways.
• The Republic for dumping its Kindle customers without warning.
• unsophisticated people who think art isn’t art unless it involves a Budweiser can.
• drivers who get pulled over but don’t get off major streets and highways out of the way of traffic.
• the speeding law enforcement officer who almost hit an oncoming car on Lowell Road.
• The Republic for not printing an Onion that was called in repeatedly.
• doctors who won’t do anything for a patient having serious problems because the doctor who did the initial surgery has died.
• the neighbor on Caldwell Place whose back yard is an overgrown jungle.
• workers who use string trimmers at mobile home parks and make holes in underpinning big enough for cats to crawl in and out.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.