Follow The Republic:
• all the private donations and fundraising efforts of the many dedicated people making it possible for Bartholomew County Humane Society to get a new shelter.
• the ladies from First Presbyterian Church for the ice cream, cookies, and goody bags and for playing with us, from the Ninth Street Park Program kids and parents.
• Julia Federle for the spot-on letter regarding the lack of parking spots for our amazing public library, from one who agrees something must be done.
• Darold and Rita Bass for being the best Papa and Grammy any kids could ever have, from Cooper and Caitlyn Koons.
• Mason Naylor for winning your division in the baby contest from, Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Mike.
• Janice Montgomery for taking me to Four Seasons to visit my mother, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Mom Lee for the best meatloaf,
• from Valerie.
• Joe Miller at Acra Automotive Group for all the years of selling me cars, from
• Denny Allen.
• Jason Hatton at Bartholomew County Public Library for the article in Saturday’s paper, from John Tinkey.
• my family, friends and pastors for being there when my only brother was critically ill and needed his family,
• from Betty.
• the benefactors of Columbus who chose the beautiful eels over unidentifiable chunks of metal.
• Onions to…
• the large lady who jumped in line ahead of six customers waiting to order Friday at Dairy Queen.
• the new layout of the online Republic for not letting people pick what section they want to start with, forcing them to go through all 40 pages of the paper.
• the gravel on State Road 46 East.
• people who choose money and material things over taking care of their ill parents.
• people who take pleasure in destroying public and private property.
• anyone who would pay $5,000 each for benches that sit outside at night and not expect them to be damaged.
• longtime friends who smart-off to you and accuse you of things you didn’t do.
• pseudo-sophisticated people who think art isn’t art unless you can’t recognize what it is supposed to represent.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.