Follow The Republic:
• the benefactors of Columbus who chose the beautiful Eos over unidentifiable chunks of metal.
• Comcast technician Robert for going above and beyond your job getting our cable fixed without a call.
• our next door neighbor for helping with our garage door, and to Sterling Garage Doors for the prompt repair service, from Andy and Carla Hatton.
• Joe Kinderman for the excellent and accurate letter to the editor.
• Sharon Randall for the beautiful article in Sunday’s paper, from Alice Purtlebaugh.
• Alyson and Amber for organizing the block party on Griffa Avenue, from a neighbor.
• Onions to…
• spending thousands of dollars for public benches made from soft concrete.
• anyone involved in the pig wrestling contest which
• has the potential for hurting
• the pigs physically, from an animal advocate.
• rude people who stare.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.