Follow The Republic:
• the blue tractor for mowing the roadside west of town.
• Knitter’s Nook for an amazing weekend with a
• great designer.
• Chipotle, Noodles & Company and Chicago’s Pizza for the wonderful lunches, and Tropical Smoothie, Coca-Cola Bottling Company and Penn Station for your generosity, from Columbus East Cheer.
• the Beauty Room for excellent service, from John Tinkey.
• the people who set off the fabulous fireworks last week at the the corner of 13th and Michigan streets, from Diane.
• Mark Brooks for renewing our wedding vows, from Randy and Amy.
• Larry Fisher for making my day, the flowers are still beautiful, from Sue.
• the American Legion for taking care of me when I was injured on Saturday, from
• Sue Endicott.
• Doctor Michael Young.
• Joe Pool for a wonderful job on our new liner, from the Dailys.
• Onions to…
• the local pet store for very poor customer service when handling my adoption.
• The Republic for putting trivial news about gay marriages on the front page, when a monstrous traffic tie-up on Interstate 65 goes unreported.
• not mowing the Lowell Bridge fishing site.
• the HVAC company for taking advantage of people, from an upset customer.
• the next door neighbor who tells an elderly lady not to mow her yard because they planted seeds, but yet they do not mow it either.
• The Republic for ignoring what is important going on in our country and the world on the front page of the newspaper, to push their own liberal agenda.
• the person who put the cardboard in the recycle bin at Kroger that is for glass, plastic and cans only.
• local authorities and The Republic for not reporting on the five burglaries and break-ins between Roads 100S and 300E
• last week.
• those who compare interracial marriage to gay marriage when they are not
• the same.
• those who complain about the cost of benches instead of the lack of respect to property.
• those who are spending
• $1.5 million on homeless dogs and cats when we have homeless wounded veterans who need help.
• those who bury their pets in the old county landfill east
• of Columbus.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.