Follow The Republic:
• the county mowing crew for another great job on Goeller Boulevard, from Gary J.
• Jim Lemke and Kathy McPeek for being so helpful and providing great customer service.
• Aldridge and Terry for your kindness, from Loretta Pruitt.
• Becky Jordan for your uplifting sermon Sunday, from your Asbury friends.
• Columbus Recycling Center for accepting our boxes after closing time, from a grateful customer.
• The Republic for noticing the injustice being done to 7 percent of humanity, from Ralph Jewel.
• The Republic for the excellent reproduction of Take Your Best Shot, from Rick Jackson.
• those who fully understand that we were created to love one another and that never have we been called upon to judge others.
• Kimmie Dillahay for being an amazing friend, from your best friend.
• Jake DeBusk for being an amazing boyfriend, from your girlfriend.
• Onions to…
• the person who reported my old black cat to animal control when there is a young black cat wandering our neighborhood.
• drivers who pass bicyclists 15 feet before making a right turn through the bicyclist’s lane.
• unelected officials making decisions that favor money over people.
• the new desktop online version of The Republic that is clunky and cumbersome.
• bossy neighbors and neighborhood watch groups.
• the man and boy in the black Charger.
• the people who steal in the town of Edinburgh.
• dog groomers who do not clean their tools after each dog and are spreading skin infections to other dogs.
• putting big pictures in the paper that take up way too much room without a long description.
• the old man who stares out his window all day and night.
• the trailer court that continually sprays weed killer that is killing all of the birds.
• whoever made up the school supply list for Edinburgh Middle School.
• those who have a water well drilled down through the old landfill, which will one day contaminate our aquifer.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.