Follow The Republic:
• Judy Wood for the card, sharing lunch and tomatoes, from Sandy and Lily.
• the officials who approved the CFO for the Schoaf family near Hope, from Ken Van Liew.
• coaches Randy and Tanner for your hard work and dedication to our boys, from the 6-and-under All Star parents.
• Dr. Drew Robertson for his well-written and informative letter to the editor.
• Heather and Cindy at Tweak Medical Beauty Bar for the incredible service and great results, from a new lifetime customer.
• the owner of the apartment complex on Washington Street for cutting down the large trees that were diseased.
• Onions to…
• the people who don’t understand it’s better to look out of windows than to look into them.
• those who enjoy making trouble over another’s property.
• the dangerously incompetent President B.H. Obama for knowing too little about too much.
• the driver with the car packed to the ceiling that cannot see anyone around them.
• the local surgeon who will not help patients in need.
• the customers who think that the cashier should pay the extra few cents that they are short.
• the person who took the American flag at the memorial in a local subdivision.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.