Follow The Republic:
• Jack and Debbie Green for the tomatoes, from Dave and Judy.
• Steve and Judy Rohlfing for taking in our mail and papers while we were on vacation, from the Lunsfords.
• the girls for all of your help, from the 50th anniversary party committee.
• Rick Herman at Sunshine Cleaning for the great job cleaning our floor and the great service, from Williams Bros. Health Care.
• Columbus Fire Department for teaching us about fire safety and bringing Tilly out for us to ride, from Ceraland Kids Camp.
• Randy Smith of Bob Poynter Jeep for taking excellent care of us while buying a new vehicle, from
• the Millers.
• BCLL 8U baseball team on their sixth championship.
• Jackson County Fair Board for not charging to park.
• Siggi Koch for the zucchini bread, from Margie Peach.
• the construction crew on Carr Hill Road for doing a fantastic job and always being courteous.
• Onions to…
• the person at one of the cemeteries in the city who was rude when I asked a question.
• those who are enthralled with the sculpture Eos.
• the RV dealer who backed out of our deal.
• the governor and law enforcement for stopping westbound traffic on State Road 46 for more than 10 minutes on Friday so motorcycles could have the whole road.
• the highway department that takes two weeks to put in a sewer.
• the apartment manager and maintenance man who talk about the residents.
• the car company manager who treats women like third-class citizens.
• those who think saving the Crump is a waste of money when out-of-town groups are trying to do it as well.
• the law enforcement officer who went around those stopped for a funeral procession.
• the restaurant that does not list its drink selections on the menu.
• the carrier who left the newspaper in the driveway the past two days instead of on the doorstep and left a soaked Sunday paper in an open bag.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.