Follow The Republic:
• the 6-under All-Star baseball team for the awesome job on your three wins on Saturday, from all your fans.
• the man at Kramer’s on Friday afternoon for paying for our lunch when we discovered the restaurant doesn’t take a debit card, from Sylvia and Bob.
• Dr. Rinehart’s office for always being so nice and welcoming to me, especially on my birthday, from Maryka Teltoe.
• Alexander at IHOP for helping us with our coupon.
• the staff at Myers-Reed and staff at Barkes, Weaver & Glick for their kindness and help, from
• John Tinkey.
• Annie at Bishopp’s Appliance for the great service, from Dennis and Debby.
• Doug Logan for his letter to the editor regarding the BZA Board, from Linda.
• the honest lady at the yard sale Saturday who found the graduation money and turned it in.
• Onions to…
• the customer at the office supply store for bullying my 16-year-old son for the last six folders for school.
• those who leave signs up after their pet was found or their garage sale is over.
• those who go weeks without mowing their yard.
• the city for not having exempt parking permits for contractors who are doing short-time projects for downtown businesses.
• the city for only having
• 96 open public parking spaces in the downtown garage.
• administrators who do not personally promote healthy communities and lifestyles.
• drivers who do not honk their horn when you are backing up and cannot see them.
• farmers who have water sprinklers set up to hit the road and drivers as they pass by.
• toxic farm runoff contributing to the contamination of the water supply.
• the city for allowing people to grow high grass and weeds over the allowed height on a corner lot.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!