Follow The Republic:
• Dr. Shedd, Dr. Thompson, Dr. Hadler, 6 Tower staff and respiratory therapists for the great and wonderful care given to my husband, and Mary Legan and Judy Clipp who patiently listened to me when I needed to vent my concerns, from Paula Jarrett.
• Carolyn’s Flowers in Edinburgh for the beautiful silk flower arrangements she made for me for the graveyard, from Alberta.
• Travis Calhoun for painting the lines in our parking lot, from First Presbyterian Preschool.
• Andrew Laker, photographer at The Republic, for the study of faces in the front-page picture of students on the school bus, from an avid reader.
• whoever left the beautiful pink hydrangea at our house this past weekend, from the Potthoff family.
• Tim Mellinger at Carver Toyota for finding me the perfect car, from Ginger Bloom.
• the honest young man that turned in my husband’s iPhone at Hobby Lobby, from Rhonda Eickbush.
• Josh at Brands Lumber for donating lumber for our cheer signs, from Columbus East cheerleaders.
• the Sunday school class that helped with the hog roast at Azalia Friends Church.
• Silver Oaks for the amazing care of Shirley Thayer.
• Mt. Healthy 2013-14 teachers for helping our children get the highest test scores in Bartholomew County, from the parents.
• Rick Fields at Overhead Door for coming to solve my garage door dilemma and prompt service, from Carolyn Burton.
• Brian Gilroy for a fabulous sermon at Garden City Church Sunday morning, from a regular attendee.
• Carol Mauer for the fresh corn, from Carolyn Ross and Heritage Heights staff and residents.
• Matt Adams, Jason Ralston and Ely for being the best supervisors on third shift at PMG, from co-workers.
• Onions to…
• city officials for not wanting to provide public support for
• the arts.
• whoever had the idea to turn Lowell Road into essentially a gravel driveway with ruts in it.
• those who complain about people not mowing their grass every day when they mow enough for the whole neighborhood.
• whoever stole the huge planter of flowers from my front lawn on Lookout Ridge Drive.
• lack of security at The Commons playground when parents were arguing among themselves.
• person who wants to see their name in the paper every day.
• the bus running on West Lowell Road.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.