Follow The Republic:
• everyone who helped with the hog roast at the Azalia Friends Church.
• Audra at CrossFit Retaliation for all the hard work you put in at the gym, and awesome coaching, from a beast in the making.
• Teresa Woods for your understanding and kindness when a student boarded the wrong bus after school Tuesday, from Debbie Greene.
• Bob Snively for his excellent rebuttal letter concerning the NRA, from Bill Lazzell.
• Marlene Clark at Heritage Heights for all the sweet corn, from the Heritage Heights office.
• the nice attendant at Kroger on Saturday who helped me at the gas pump, from a former Swifty customer.
• Gina at Columbus Diagnostic Imaging for the extra steps necessary so that I could have my MRI in a timely manner, from Mildred Piercefield.
• Tim and Laura for a wonderful dinner, from Sixth Street Baptist Church congregation.
• the two angels who brought me a bouquet of roses at Four Seasons when I was not feeling well, from Mary.
• Dan Morris for mowing my grass, from Richard.
• Herman Johnson for being a great friend and American, from Larry Kleinhenz.
• Ashley at Sam’s Club bakery for great customer service last Wednesday, from Patsy.
• Debra Greene for the tomatoes, from Mom and Tom.
• Onions to…
• people who blatantly lie on their résumé to get a job.
• the trailer court that leaves broken limbs and brush in vacant lots.
• co-workers who never stop coughing and hacking.
• whoever tried to steal the air conditioner from the Sixth Street Baptist Church annex.
• security that only pays minimum wage.
• law enforcement that does not patrol Long Road.
• the person who piles up cut grass, causing bees and other insects to pose a threat to others.
• the driver of the tan car that passed me in the fog on State
• Road 11 on Wednesday morning.
• the driver of the car with the canine vanity plates that took up two parking spaces at the farmers market downtown last Saturday.
• the cheerleading coach for showing favoritism.
• the school with no working air conditioner in the cafeteria.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.