Follow The Republic:
• Bob Snively for his factual letter regarding the NRA, from Don Strietelmeier.
• Officer Charlie Deweese for taking the time to help a lady with a flat tire near a busy intersection, and Officer Frederick for stopping to help, from Shannon Rhodes.
• Jennifer at Cameo Room for the great cut, style and color, from a happy customer.
• Doug Dillman for the nice lamp, from Lisa.
• Brenda Korte at Prompt Med for excellent service, from Sandy Boyd.
• the Rev. Kenneth Lee for being a wonderful minister, from the congregation.
• to the lady and gentleman driving a red pickup carrying an oxygen tank that did not park in handicapped parking even though they could have and instead left it for someone else.
• Stacy Dennis, Kindall Prior and Kurt Jackson for your kindness in sharing your home with me, from Patty.
• the fireman who helped me give a shot to my mini pig, from Lillian.
• Onions to…
• the pet owners in a city subdivision who let their dogs bark all night.
• whomever owns the property on Carr Hill Road for not mowing the roadside.
• the authorities for not patrolling the Norrisburg and Base roads area.
• the city for wasting tax dollars edging people’s personal property.
• the person at a local stadium Tuesday evening screaming at the man in front of the young girl and all others to hear.
• whomever is responsible for not mowing the Lowell Bridge Fishing Site all summer.
• whomever stole the seven beautiful night lights at our front porch on Sixth Street over this past weekend.
• the motor scooter driver who ran a red light and didn’t slow down at Hawcreek and 25th street.
• spending taxpayer money for studies to revitalize a highway that doesn’t belong to the city.
• the party responsible for blocking the view of public art by putting a banner right in front of it.
• the local not-for-profit organizations for sending people to another state for several days.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.