Follow The Republic:
• Father Clem Davis on his 44th year of ordination to the priesthood, from St. Bartholomew Catholic Parish.
• Jimmy John’s drivers for being polite, professional and fast, from a satisfied customer.
• the awesome First Baptist Church moving team for your efforts last Saturday.
• everyone at Columbus Regional Hospital who stood outside on Thursday morning to wave goodbye to Wilbur Haycox.
• the Shiremans for helping me with my mini-pig, from Lillian.
• paramedics, Tom and Steve, all ER personnel and doctors and nurses on 3 Tower for excellent care, from Judith Gordon.
• Diana Iseachor for all your help, from Vivian Adams.
• Mitch and Brad at Lohmeyer’s Plumbing for replacing my hydrant and being so kind, from Margie Peach.
• Turner’s Barber Salon for their gorgeous flowers that add to cheer to Third Street.
• Onions to…
• all employment agencies that think they are doing me a service when they are actually taking $3 to $4 away from my hourly pay.
• The Republic for printing the wrong test results for White Creek Lutheran School in the article about ISTEP testing.
• the restaurant that has lighting too dim to read a menu.
• those who don’t realize that coughing and hacking can be due to allergies.
• the doctor who discriminated against my son for not having insurance.
• the trash collection company that continues to collect very early on Friday mornings.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.