Follow The Republic:
• those who realize arts provide jobs, promote tourism and attract businesses.
• Karen Shrode for standing tall and fighting the good fight trying to protect the arts.
• Tracey Ann Thomas, for your endless love, cooking, housekeeping, mowing the farm, bailing the hay, being my daughter and everything over the years, from Joann Thomas.
• Edwin Scott for the wonderful article in the paper, from John Tinkey.
• everyone who helped with the dinner at Barrington Apartments.
• Shirley Giles for helping the walking stranded motorist, from Rebecca.
• Gus and Mary Alice Lanham for everything you have done for me throughout the years, you will be missed, from Robin Niedbalski.
• the two men in the truck that brought five boxes of bread to the residents at the Armory.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.