Follow The Republic:
• Lisa May Thompson, Cody McCloud and Rick Caldwell for being with me in the V-J Day Parade in Seymour where we won a third place award in the floats, from Dan A. Hillin.
• Hayden Lang for the beautiful cucumber and potato arrangement, from Retika.
• Dr. Hall at Hope Vet Clinic for the wonderful care you gave Bella, from the Holman family.
• Vania Starr for weed-eating my fence row, from Grandma Pam and grandkids.
• Mrs. Georgia Webb, McDonald’s, Ritters and Walmart for donating bingo prizes to the DSI adult overnight camp, from DSI’s camp staff.
• Mr. Carr for giving us the green beans, cucumbers and tomatoes, from Peggy.
• Dr. John David Harker, Papa’s Grill and the EMT that helped me when I was choking.
• Onions to…
• the people throwing trash on the south end of Indianapolis Road causing the elderly man to pick it up before keeping the road sides mowed.
• the people who order their food well done and then complain when it is overcooked.
• the cemetery that removes flowers off of a grave one day after a funeral.
• citizens for the disgraceful treatment of our veterans.
• all the dog owners that
• let their dogs urinate in other people’s yards.
• the woman who talks over everyone and thinks she does everything better.
• the registered nurse
• who was disrespectful to an
• elderly family.
• the organizations in town that charge for their services but still expect handouts.
• the newspaper carrier for not ever being able to deliver
• the paper without it being torn
• or scuffed.
• the weekly article in the paper that no one cares to read.
• the restaurant that does not honor specials.
• the newspaper carriers for putting rubber bands too tightly around the paper.
• the person who stole cigarettes from my car.
• the business with the
• dead bushes.
• parents who transfer their kids to other schools when they do not live in that district.
• law enforcement for doing nothing about all the break-ins at apartments downtown.
• the tree trimmers for butchering many trees and making noise all weekend.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.