Follow The Republic:
• Pam Swift for stopping when my car died in traffic Thursday night, from Debbie Gatewood.
• Yvonne, Kristina and Teresa from MainSource Bank for your gift of time and hard work volunteering at the Bartholomew County School Supply backpack distribution event, from United Way Volunteer Action Center.
• Bob’s Custom Car Wash for going above and beyond, from Bob and Kathy Reed.
• Karen Shrode for her wonderful, intelligent letter about the value of the arts in Columbus and why they should have some public funding, from a concerned voter.
• Bruce Bartells for always looking out for us, from the Redfords.
• Matt Talent of the Hope Police Department for unlocking the van the lady was stuck in.
• Jane, Shelly, Tia and others in the Memory Lane unit at Kindred Nursing Home for all the care you give our dad, from Laura, Clint
• and Rhonda.
• the Clifford community
• for all your gratitude, from Shannon Clark.
• Ken at Amazing Joe’s for the great service, from the two cougars.
• Parker Portraits for taking our pictures, from the Columbus North football seniors.
• our friends and neighbors on Oak Manor who helped take care of our house, yard and our dog while Wayne was in the hospital, from Wayne and Marlena.
• Onions to…
• the thief that took the gazing ball and stand from my mother’s yard.
• the hair salon that did not do my hair the way I wanted and still forced me to pay.
• the driver who made an illegal U-turn at 25th and
• National Road.
• drivers who do not go in order at a four-way stop pulling out in front of cars that were waiting there first.
• people talking over the preacher in church making it hard to hear what is being said.
• the overgrown grass on Deaver Road next to the airport.
• cold-hearted people who get animals and once the responsibilities get old they give them to animal services.
• the restaurant that is lacking in management such as allowing customers to be left standing and then having to get their own menus once seated.
• the person in the minivan who threw all his or her trash out the window.
• the people who can not drive a minimum of 55 mph on the highway.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.