Follow The Republic:
• the State trooper for your help when my car died in traffic Thursday evening, from Debbie Gatewood.
• Rick at Hoosier Sporting Goods for the great customer service and doing such a wonderful job on the football shirt, from Tina Stephens.
• the staff at Greenbelt Golf Course for giving us a great nine-hole course that is in excellent condition.
• Joe Doggett for contributing his winnings from the weight-loss competition to the Blake Hanger Memorial Scholarship at Heritage Fund.
• Derek Elkins at Payton Place Auto for awesome customer service.
• the kind soldier who helped me with bandages and concern after my bicycle wreck, from a grateful biker.
• Clean Cut Lawn Care for offering to cut a neighbor’s lawn for two months after a death in their family, from the West family.
• INDOT for the new stoplights on West State Road 46, from Joe.
• Jon, Andy, Larry and others for friendly service at Poynter’s for the beautiful job they did on my car, from Bert.
• Ben and Kurt at Lowe’s for the special deal and loading of the mulch.
• the nice gentleman at Tire Barn who helped me when my low-pressure tire light came on.
• Onions to…
• those in charge who allow the sale of beer and wine at Indiana State Fair.
• Columbus for allowing the homeless to suffer in exchange for bike lanes, pocket parks and an amphitheater.
• the person who stole our blue gazing ball out of the front yard.
• the newspaper for always publishing the mayor’s photo in every article they put in the paper concerning her.
• people who think they can put camping sites in residential neighborhoods.
• the young driver recklessly driving a black BMW sedan at a dangerous speed on Wolf Creek Road and County Road 750W to and from Grandview Lake.
• lawmakers for allowing mopeds on highways.
• the company that is making its associates buy their own uniforms.
• whoever decided to dispose of dirty diapers in a parking lot.
• the school that makes children stand quietly for 5 minutes at recess.
• the out-of-town asphalt company that lied about its work.
• the city for continuing to buy new vehicles for some and not others.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.