Follow The Republic:
• Dave Webster for the beautiful flowers, from the cafeteria staff at Hope Elementary and Hauser.
• Darren, Pam Moore, Gerald, Martha Hancock for your support and prayers, from ever grateful.
• Terry and Linda Crossland for the awesome tomatoes, from the Hamptons.
• Hope Vet Clinic on Highway 31 for rescuing my Mini-Pin from the road, from Tammy.
• Corbin on the wait staff of Four Seasons for the many sunny smiles and a job well done, and good luck at Southern Indiana University.
• Kathi Whipker for her great meals while Jim has been out of commission.
• the service staff and managers at IHOP for great food and service on Tuesday, from two happy customers.
• Ed Dailey for generously sharing the bounty from his garden, from Rosanna.
• Bob Monroe for the great letter to the editor.
• Nicole Pence for the fabulous presentation in the Red Room at the Library on Friday, from Marnie.
• all my fuel system co-workers for your thoughtfulness and generosity, from Clarissa Pike.
• the angel at the garage sale on Smith Street on Thursday who helped me in my time of need.
• Mrs. Stoner for the wonderful tomatoes and cucumbers, from your neighbor Gertie.
• Onions to…
• people who don’t know the difference between yield and merge.
• the people with the aggressive dog who complain constantly about other harmless neighborhood animals.
• the bank that penalizes people that can’t keep a minimum balance and the
• only answer they can offer is “things change.”
• the restaurant that constantly messes up orders and is always short on workers to fill the orders in a timely manner.
• whoever stole my mother’s yard ornaments.
• The Republic for waiting five days to run arrest reports.
• those responsible for the disturbance Wednesday night in a private park.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.